Another student email
Jun. 18th, 2013 07:56 pmThere are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start.
I need five reliable sources for researching my topic" How to become a talk show host." they can't all be web sites. and my first essay is due this week and I need to know the do's and don'ts of A.P.A. style from start to finish. If you can give me some pointers of where to look for help. I know God is not about failing. God is about succeeding.
I need five reliable sources for researching my topic" How to become a talk show host." they can't all be web sites. and my first essay is due this week and I need to know the do's and don'ts of A.P.A. style from start to finish. If you can give me some pointers of where to look for help. I know God is not about failing. God is about succeeding.
no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 12:57 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 12:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 02:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 03:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 04:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 01:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 01:40 am (UTC)We've got some very religious and open students. Wonder what it would be like if we all went around sharing our beliefs? "Starbucks Barista, I know God wants me to be caffeinated. She is about me being awake, not asleep."
Love that girl.
no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 01:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-06-19 04:06 am (UTC)wait
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
no subject
Date: 2013-06-20 01:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-06-24 04:33 am (UTC)Also, why can't people use real grammer when communicating electronically? I know this is a pet peeve of mine (I edit my text messages before I send them), but just...UGH!
Also, I doth declare Emily god.